Windle Trust International (WTK) is dedicated to increasing access to and improving the quality of education. Reflecting our values we work across the breadth of the education sector from primary schools to the tertiary sector. Our commitment is to work with communities in all their diversity – girls and boys, refugees and citizens, teachers and school management committees.
If you are a resident or refugee in Kenya, please contact the Windle International Kenya office at
No. 10 Amboseli, Gitanga Road
P.O.Box 40521-00100 GPO
Albert Einstein Academic Refugee Initiative (DAFI)
Covers tuition, school fees, and living allowances for degree programs at Kenyan universities.
- Targeted fields of study: Business Administration/commerce; Communication and Journalism; Education; Environmental Studies; Health; Information Technology; Law; Nutrition; Social/community work; Water Engineering.
- Requirement: Valid GoK and UNHCR documentation. Age 28 or below. You cannot be in the immediate resettlement process.
- Academic requirements: Degree: minimum grade of KCSE B- (males), C+ (females); Diploma: minimum grade of KCSE C+ (males), C (females), or equivalent qualifications.
- Duration: 2-5 years depending on course; Deadline: Usually June/July
World University Service Canada (WUSC)
University scholarships (degree programs) and resettlement opportunities in Canada
- Requirement: Valid GoK and UNHCR documentation. Age 17-25. Single/ unmarried.
- Academic requirements: KCSE B+(males), B- (females)
- Duration: 4-year degree program; Deadline:
- Usually March/April
DD Puri Foundation Education Scholarships Diploma programs in Kenya.
- Targeted fields of study: Community health nursing, Water engineering, information technology/ business information technology.
- Requirement: Valid GoK and UNHCR documentation. Age 30 or below.
- Academic requirements: KCSE C Plain and above; C plain and above in the following subjects: English/ Kiswahili, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry; demonstrated dedication in community service
- Duration: 2.5-3.5 years depending on diploma or course;Deadline: Determined by start of scholarship selection process
CPA/ ACCA courses through Strathmore University (Kenya)
- Requirement: Valid GoK and UNHCR Documentation; National ID for Kenyans. Below 30 years.
- Academic requirements: KCSE C+ Plus and above; English C+; Mathematics C+
- Duration: Minimum 1 and half years